TL Nickel and TL Nickel North Project, Labrador, Canada
- Nickel, Copper, and Cobalt mineralization
- 14 meters at 1.02% Nickel, 0.51% Copper plus cobalt and PGE’s intersected in drilling
- Located 50 km northwest of Voisey’s Bay Nickel-Copper-Cobalt mine in Labrador, Canada.
- 2.5-kilometers strike identified with surface mineralization that has yet to be defined by drilling.
LMSL Project Copper & Gold in BC, Canada
- Copper-gold-molybdenum porphyry system identified
- New Rey Lake expansion now includes historic estimate on known porphyry occurance
- Open untested targets ready to be drilled
- High grades of silver mineralization at surface in multiple zones related to large system
- Similar to New Afton and Primer deposits along major structural trends
Blackdome Gold - New gold discovery in proven gold belt in BC, Canada
- High grades of gold and silver mineralization occurring at surface
- Project never been drilled, ready for a discovery hole
- First ever trenching completed - confirms both consistent and high grade gold present at surface