- The Blackdome project is located in the Clinton Mining Division approx. 120 kilometres southwest of the city of Williams Lake, British Columbia, Canada.
- 6 adjacent claims covering a total of 3,479 hectares.
- The project is host to high grades (up to 54 g/t Au) at surface.
- Never been drilled.
- Potential host multiple large mineralized epithermal gold silver systems.
- Option for 100% with 2% NSR, option to buy back 1% for $1M CAD.
- Low sulfidation high grade Au-Ag quartz veins.
- Gold mineralization occurs in veins outcropping/subcropping at surface.
- Road access exists to within 10 kilometres to the north and 20 kilometres to the southwest of the mineral claims. Also, access to the property is by helicopter from either Lillooet or Williams Lake.
Proximal Key Projects
- Bralorne Gold Camp to the southeast has produced over 4million ounces of gold and is still going.
- New Prosperity to the Northwest has a resources of 5.3 billion pounds copper and 13.3 million ounces gold.
- Newton has a resource of 1.6 million ounces of gold.
- Very little exploration work has been completed on the Blackdome project where the first prospecting was not recorded until 1987.
- Initial prospecting identifed quartz float samples assay up to 19.32 g/t.
- One surface rock chip panel sample assayed up to 54.43 g/t Au over 0.5 metre by 1.2 meters.
Gold mineralization has been discovered in two separate locations on the Blackdome claim. One being the north-easterly trending veins that forms north-easterly trending boulder trains in areas of frost-heaved felsenmeer of feldspar porphyry and hornfelsed pyritic siltstone. The vein float is epithermal in nature, displaying multiple banded, vuggy and/or chalcedonic textures. Veins contain up to 1% sulphides including fine pyrite, arsenopyrite, stibnite and chalcopyrite. Four north-easterly trending vein and or/ quartz boulder trains target zones have been identified as the Spur, Western, Eastern, and Stibnite zones. Sulphide abundance and nature varies throughout the zones, however all four show epithermal characteristics such as banding, chalcedonic and vuggy textures.
- Initial trenching completed by Avante in 2021 identified continuous gold mineralization over the entire length of both trenches completed.
- At the Stibnite Zone: 36 metres of 0.97g/t gold (1.03 g/t gold Eq).
- Including 9 metres of 2.39 g/t gold (2.47 g/t AuEq), and 1 metre of 7.35 g/t gold (7.53 AuEq).
- At the West Zone: 11 meters (entire length) of 1.39 g/t gold (1.54 g/t AuEq).
- including 2 metres of 2.64 g/t gold (2.89 AuEq).
- Float samples from Avantes initial program assayed up to 8.37 g/t gold.
- Average gold grade from all 79 samples taken during Avantes Phase 1 program was 0.49 g/t gold.
- COMPLETED - preliminary sampling to confirm historic gold grades.
- COMPLETED - preliminary trenching and channel sampling over known mineralized zones.
- Airborne and ground based geophysics.
- Follow up mapping, sampling, and trenching planned for 2022.
- Drilling test currently defined mineralized zones, date yet to be determined.